All material on this CNECV.pt website is the protected property of Ethics National Council for Life Sciences, except where otherwise indicated.
CNECV.pt materials may be reproduced and distributed according to the following terms:
1. Materials may be used for educational or informational purposes only, both in and out of the classroom setting.
2. Materials may not be reproduced and used for commercial purposes.
3. All material on the CNECV.pt site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted.
4. All photographs contained on the CNECV.pt site indicate copyright of each. Permission to use any of the images other than within the materials on the CNECV.pt site is prohibited.
5. Ethics Nacional Council for Life Sciences must always be acknowledged as the source of all materials and the copyright holder of the same.
6. This permission to reproduce materials does not include the CNECV.pt logos.
7. No material on this site may be used to state or imply the endorsement by Ethics National Council for Life Sciences of a commercial product, service or activity, or used in any manner that might mislead. Ethics National Council for Life Sciences will not be held liable for any costs, expenses, claims or demands arising out of the use of any materials on the CNECV.pt site.
8. The Ethics National Council for Life Sciences is not responsible for any costs, claims or disputes arising from the use of any content or information that is deposited on the site.
Information at this site is provided solely for the user's information and, while thought to be accurate, is provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind.
The Ethics National Council for Life Sciences, its agents, employees or contractors will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, or lost profits arising out of your use of information provided at this site, or information provided at any other site that can be accessed from this site.